Wednesday, May 11, 2011

summer as a child

My favorite summer memories was when i went to church camp, all the kids slept in dorms in bunkbeds. Well it was bed time and i stayes up always eating candy talking to my other friend that slept at the bottome bunk too. This one girl slept above me and she was a little big so the bed dipped, and on night i was up eating my candy, talking to my friend, the girl above me rolled to one side to where her arm was hanging down right beside me. Because these beds went all that big. All of a sudden she starts mumbling and moving her hand. Before i knew it, it seemed like she was trying to grab me, and saying "come here hunk a hunk a man....mmmhumm juicy cheese buger mmmhumm,..." and i was trying so hard not to bust out laughing and moving out of the way. I guess i was laughing loud and my counciler came and told my friend and I to sleep in another bed because the girl above me tried to grab her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment