Sunday, March 27, 2011

oh boy...

Everyone gets stressed out here and there and maybe over the littlest things. But what i do when i get stressed is i either listen to music, go for a walk or drive, or i will write how i feel to get it out. If i have music then i can focus on whats playing to take my mind off the world and whats going on to relieve myself to calm down. I also go for a run or a drive that way i can just get away by myself having no one around me until i realized whats going on and how to make things better. or if for some reason i cant go anywhere or have music i write it down that way i can get it down or get it out. But if I'm really stressed, i just don't want to talk to anyone and i just hold it in. Which is not a good thing. But everyone is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment