Tuesday, February 1, 2011

look up at your elders....



Ive learned so many things from this wonderful lady, my Nana that i wouldn't even be able to type everything down. she taught me even though things get rough never keep giving up, just get back up and start again.which helped me alot because when things usually gets hard, we usually want to just quit and give up. But she never let me quit she kept pushing me to strive better for myself and to learn that life isn't easy, there are going to be obstacles in the way but you just have to work through them and become stronger. She even told me to keep you loved ones close but keep you enemy's closer. Because if you have you loved ones close they will always be there no matter what but if you have your enemy's closer and they are planning to do something to you or behind your back you will know about it or just be close so that they wont. But the most of all is never give up and that you write you story make it a good one.

1 comment:

  1. Reading this gave me goosebumps Bea! You seriously are the best friend, daughter, sister, girlfriend, and grand-daughter ever. You've been through so much and your still standing strong, and even though you have so many obsticles your dealing with every day, you help everyone who needs it, as much as you can. I love you very much, and I just wanted to tell you that if we do stop talking after high school, I'll never forget you! I'll tell my kids about you.

    ReplyDelete