Monday, November 29, 2010

What i always asked for and well.....

Since i was 8 i always wanted a telescope because i love looking up at the stars and trying to find all the constellations up in the sky and trying to look for the planets that are going to be out. I loved seeing the moon and the craters that are on there. When I'm looking up i feel like everything just disappears and everything bad that happened that day looking up makes it all better. I get lost in looking up at the stars...well probably because there is so many of them.
I never could see up close i always had binoculars  trying to see it but it never really worked. I would always get lost. So hopefully ill get it this year. If not then since that i have a job ill just save up for one and try to get a really good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment