Tuesday, September 28, 2010

" The road doesnt tell the travler what lies ahead"

" The road doesn't tell the traveler what lies ahead"
Above, what i think that the proverb says about life in general is that you never know whats head down the road. You are the only one that makes your own choices to makes up YOUR future.
how do you feel about the unknowings of the future The feeling of the unknowings of the future is kind of scary because i don't know where i am going to end up at. I know don't know if i would be here tomorrow. Because no one is promised a tomorrow. That's why everyday you have live every day as if it was your last. help turn the world into a better place. But i know that I'm going to do my best of making my future and fallow my dreams.
The road that i am now is trying to finish high school, keep my grades up and gain as much knowledge as i can. The road ahead might be going to college and being a nurse and might work my way up to become a nurse practitioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment