Thursday, August 26, 2010

relative that im most alike....

Mom
This women is the one that brought me into this world, i think that we are most alike.I really don't know my family much because they are scattered every where. But sometimes i can see that we are alike by the way we laugh, we laugh out loud them it goes into silence laughing. Or just like the way we talk on the phone, we sound like each other. People think that I'm either her or others will think that she is me. One time she had a full blown conversation with my boy friend ( which was weird) and one my friends. It was embarrassing to know that your best friend or boy friend doesn't even know if its your voice or some one else. We both put others before ourselves. We try to help others and make sure that they are happy then it makes us happy. Also we learn things the hard way. Like putting things together we don't read the instructions and try and figure it out on our own. There are all kinds of things i could think of but i really don't want to write a book about. But the most important thing is that we both LOVE each other very much and would do anything for each other. I know her as much as she knows me. (8

No comments:

Post a Comment